plant hire • ground works • plant sales - Need a quote? 01539 621 287 or Email

Renovation of Listed Buildings

Is the property you are going to work on Listed?

  • Visit to see if your property is listed and of special architectrual or historical interest.
  • If it is then you may need to obtain special permission and apply for Listed Building Consent before any work can be carried out.
  • You will need to contact your local authority planning department.
  • A qualified Architect will be able to guide you through all the red tape that is involved and advise you on what can and cannot be done with the property.

G J Baines & Son Ltd have been involved in a number of listed building renovations and are competent to the sympathetic needs of the building.